As we all do our very best to stop the spread of COVID-19 and end the pandemic, the safety and well-being of our staff and patients is our first priority.
We have developed a rigorous set of policies and procedures that include sanitization protocols, personal protective equipment, social distancing when appropriate, and more so that you can be assured of the cleanest and safest possible environment for your appointment with the dentist.
Our safety protocols include the following:
- All clinic employees have been custom fit for N95 respiratory masks and are required to wear them. These masks are highly effective at filtering airborne particles.
- To limit the amount of people at our facility, only one person per appointment is permitted inside the clinic. If the patient is a minor or someone who needs assistance, one additional adult may attend the appointment with them.
- Patients are asked a set of screening questions upon arrival and their temperatures are taken.
- All patients are requested to wear a mask or face covering, follow social distancing guidelines, and obey all signage.
- Hand sanitizer is provided and patients are requested to use it before they are called into the exam room for their appointment.
- Magazines and children’s toys have been removed from the waiting area, as they cannot be efficiently cleaned and disinfected between uses.
We also stay up-to-date on the latest recommendations and guidelines from government and public health authorities about best practices for preventing the spread of COVID-19. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us for more information. Our Brookline dentists and team can help you answer additional questions regarding safety prior to your initial appointment.